IN MY OPNION... (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free.. Can Lead to Error

Every man, all men, suffer from certain limitations. It is important to recognize and accept them. Perception is limited to the fiv…

Started by Mark Wells

0 Jul 21, 2013

Equality and Sameness; Yes There Is A Differences

These days there’s a lot of confusion around what gender equality really means. Will we have reached gender equality when half of all CEOs…

Started by Mark Wells

0 Dec 12, 2012

Ronald Regan's "TRICK-le Down Economics"

We've all heard the claims that cutting tax rates for the richest Americans will improve the standard of living for the working class.…

Started by Mark Wells

0 Dec 2, 2012

MIRRIOR MIRRIOR...

It is common, and commendable, to be curious about how others see you in general, or in specific situations. The more insight you have in…

Started by Mark Wells

0 Nov 22, 2012

How To Resist Oppression?

Oppression is not just taking rights away forcefully. Oppression is the repeated use of force and trickery to limit access to resource…

Started by Mark Wells

0 Nov 18, 2012

10 Things the Food Industry Doesn't Want You to Know

Bigger, juicier, saltier, sweeter, crunchier. Most of all, more. The food industry and its nonstop marketing has been tabbed by ma…

Started by Mark Wells

3 Sep 25, 2012

Polygamy, The Community Reformer??

Note: I (Mark Wells) personally wouldn't want to practice polygamy for myself because I understand the personal sacrifice that it would ta…

Started by Mark Wells

2 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Mark Wells

African vs. African-American A shared complexion does not guarantee racial solidarity by TRACIE REDDICK.

When Anthony Eromosele Oigbokie came to America in 1960, he heard racial slurs - not from Klansmen in white sheets - but from dashiki-wea…

Started by Mark Wells

1 Apr 9, 2012

The Planet of the Apes Series; Movie Fantasy or A Dose of Reality!?

The Racial and Antislavery Message In many ways the Planet of the Apes saga is a commentary on race relations in America. The saga uniquel…

Started by Mark Wells

1 Mar 7, 2012

All members are allow to create posts and groups!

Welcome to K.I.K, I hope your day is going well. I just want YOU to know that any member can start a post, article or blog.  There's three…

Started by Mark Wells

1 Mar 2, 2012

RSS

About

Mark Wells created this Ning Network.

All donations will go towards operating this website, thank you

© 2018   Created by Mark Wells.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service