IF YOU WAS TO JUDGE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF PEOPLE OF COLOR BASE UPON WHAT THE TELL- A- LIE- VISION SAY, YOU WOULD COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT'S THERE'S NO HOPE FOR US. I ALWAYS FELT THAT OUR PROBLEM IS AN AMERICAN PROBLEMS. THE MEDIA NEVER SEEM TO FOCUS ON THE MORAL FAULTS THAT CAUCASIANS SEEMS TO HAVE (AS A WHOLE). THESE TWO VIDEOS SHOWS SOME STATS THAT MANY OF US MAY NOT BE AWARE OF. GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS!!!

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great information.

In Reading this, three words come to mind " NEW WORLD ORDER "..... The Media are the biggest promoters, of perceptions,  influencing, how they're  perceived by others. When i think about abortion, and how (just recently) i heard that the highest percentage of abortions , were given to Black Women ,but , never stating, and publicizing the fact , that the most non fertile women , are White Women, i knew  that there was a double standard (to say the least). Margaret Sanger (founder of Plan Parenthood), set out to make sure , that minorities never become the majority. Every negative ,about people of color is always front page news, and every negative about our White counterparts is always, " shhhhh " ...... Thanks for sharing this !

THE MAN WILL ALWAYS LIE TO MAKE HIMSELF APPEAR BETTER,

POINTING AT US.. HE IS BRING ABOUT HIS OWN DESTRUCTION......

People of African descent are not intellectual according. To the way we. Are depicted
Which WE know is a lie from the father of lies.

RSS

About

Mark Wells created this Ning Network.

All donations will go towards operating this website, thank you

© 2017   Created by Mark Wells.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service